- In the context of electronic messaging, "spam" means unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
- We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
- Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email and other messages and filter out messages that appear to be spam.
- We may also report incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
Spam filtering issues
- No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our systems.
- If you believe that a legitimate message you have sent has been filtered out by our systems, please advise the message recipient by another means.
- You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by:
- sending the message in plain text (instead of, or in addition to, HTML);
- removing any message attachments;
- avoiding the terminology and text styling typically used by spammers; and/or
- ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
- We provide a facility that enables users to send email messages OR private messages to others.
- Users must not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, send, relay or distribute spam.
- Full provisions concerning the use of our messaging facility are set out in our website terms and conditions of use.
Receipt of unwanted messages from us
- In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
- We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website.
- This website is owned and operated by Chirowebmd Inc.
- We are registered in the State of Texas, and our registered office is at 17350 State Highway 249, Ste 220 #4266, Houston, Texas 77064.
- You can contact us:
- by USPS, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.