If your chiropractic business is a cash practice or uses insurance claims ChiroWebMD EHR has all the tools for your success. No more papers, no more hassles we are the future.
Here are 10 reasons why:
- Improved patient care - An EHR can help improve patient care by providing doctors instant access to patient records. This allows them to make more informed decisions about treatment plans and helps ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
- Increased efficiency - An EHR can help increase efficiency by automating many tasks that used to be done manually, such as billing and claim submission. This can save your business a lot of time and money.
- Enhanced customer service - With an EHR in place, you will be able to provide your customers with better service.
- Improve compliance with government regulations - Tracking required information and providing alerts when something is due. This can help avoid costly fines and penalties.
- Reduce errors - Automating tasks that are prone to human error, such as coding and charge entry. This can help improve the quality of patient care and reduce the risk of legal liability.
- Save money - Reducing paper records and storage costs. This can free up space in the office and reduce the need for staff to manage physical files.
- Claims Management - Keep track of the claims for a single patient during a period of time.
- Real-time eligibility check - Electronically verify patients' coverage for medical treatment.
- Invoice History - At all times the patient will be able to see his invoices.
- Payment Processing - Easy track of all the insurance payments.
For example, if you take just Real-Time Eligibility and discuss the benefits to have it. With real-time eligibility (RTE), you can now electronically verify patients’ insurance coverage for medical treatment before they even enter your clinic. This is done through a number of different methods including checking with Medicare, Medicaid or Blue Cross, and other carriers on behalf of the patient's provider organization to determine whether he/she has any benefits that would cover his or her expenses at hand--IF there are any! Before this technology came along though; people had provided all their information either during an appointment OR upon arrival into hospital settings where it was manually inputted by front desk staff into databases that stored data about each individual person visiting those facilities. However due in large part because many Americans today lack adequate health.
With Real-Time Eligibility, providers can finally enjoy the benefits of quick and accurate eligibility checking while saving time on phone calls. The data from these queries will be integrated within our EHR system eliminating any need to work in multiple databases or switch back and forth between programs like Medicaid Expansion/ contraction notices etc., decreasing denial rates for reimbursement as well patient satisfaction since they know what coverage their receiving at every given moment!
By using billing software chiropractor doctors can create a claim for particular patients and access their data from the EHR. This reduces processing time as well costs associated with providing care services because it's quicker than doing things manually or relying on other methods such as charts & graphs which may not always give accurate information about patient status. Over an extended period, this will result in decreased expenses related directly back to them--both financially
Overall, we can provide many benefits to both chiropractors doctors, and patients. If you are using health insurance, it is important to consider the ChiroWebMD EHR system to help improve the quality and efficiency of your care. Now is the time when we can help. Thank you for reading.