The future is now and technology has reached a point where it can be used to improve our health. One great example of this is the electronic health record (EHR) patient portal, which allows patients to access their medical records online. This not only makes it easier for patients to get the information they need but also helps doctors keep track of patients' health information more easily. In addition, the EHR patient portal can also be used to communicate with doctors Thanks to advances in technology, the future of healthcare is looking brighter than ever! The electronic health record (EHR) patient portal is a secure, user-friendly way to access medical records and very good communication between doctors and patients. Patient portal features can make your practice more efficient and effective. If you haven't yet enabled these capabilities, we recommend using ChiroWebMD EHR to improve engagement with patients!
Patient Portal Benefits
There are many benefits of connecting your EHR and patient portal. One benefit is that it increases communication between the doctor and the patient. Another benefit is that it helps to improve the quality of care. Additionally, it can help to reduce the cost of care. Overall, connecting your EHR and patient portal has many benefits that can help to improve the quality of care for patients. As a result of using the patient portals online, they will be able to do:
- Schedule their own appointments - Front-desk staff members can focus on other important tasks while patients are saved time waiting in line. Online appointment scheduling is an excellent way for patients to book appointments eliminating any potential conflicts or confusion that could arise when it's best served by a single platform like ChiroWebMD
- Easy communication - The powerful patient engagement tool is in large part due to the capability for messaging within their EHR system. You are able to send and receive HIPAA-compliant messages through this platform, which can be used as an excellent way to communicate requirements or answer questions that arise during treatment sessions with patients; educational materials and videos about exercises they prescribed for each individual patient so those video tutorials could then become available on demand whenever needed - something quite convenient considering how much time some people spend exercise!
- Portal website and mobile-friendly - A patient portal is a crucial tool for sharing information with patients, which means that need to be a simple process. Patients can access the portal from either the website or mobile application.
- Patient History - Patients can fill up the history directly from their own portal. The patient portal is a great way to streamline your practice management. One of the best features that come with it, and can help cut down on wait times for patients who need immediate attention or have already waited too long in anticipation before coming into seeing you. This means less stress for all doctors and patients.
- HIPAA compliance is required for any patient portal that shares protected health information (PHI). The doctor will be able to message patients through this platform, so it has been made secure and compliant with the latest privacy regulations.HIPAA compliance is important because you will be sharing protected health information with your patient portal.
To further cut down on paperwork, online accessible intake and consent forms should be used. This will allow patients to complete their necessary check-in before they even step foot in your office which saves you time as well! Online capabilities also improve wait times for those who need immediate attention or want more information about services available at the practice; cutting out some of this hassle means higher quality care overall It is easier than ever for patients to access your office and get started on treatment. This means that you can cut down wait times, which will make the patient experience best-in-class! What are you waiting for? Put your practice management workflows in order and improve patient engagement by implementing these features! ChiroWebMD is here to help you achieve all your goals.